Form 941, Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return, is used by employers to report the withholding tax amount from their employee's paycheck. The taxes include Federal Income Taxes, Social Security taxes, and Medicare taxes.
Here’s how Form 941 endpoint may be used:
- Call the Auth method to get the access token. This access token must be supplied in the request header as the ‘Bearer‘ token. Refer OAuth 2.0 Authentication for more information on JWT authentication and how to integrate with the subsequent requests.
- Use ValidateForm method to validate the field level specifications of form 941 before creating the form. (Optional)
- Use Create method to create Form 941 in TaxBandits.
- Use DownloadForm8453EMP method to download form 8453 EMP using the RecordId if the Signature Type is "FORM 8453 EMP."
- Use UploadForm8453EMP method to sign and upload the form after you've downloaded it.
- Use Get method to retrieve the Form 941 return information
- Use GetPDF method to return the link to the Form 941 in PDF format. Webhook has to be set up for this.
- Use Update method to make changes to an existing Form 941 returns.
- Use Delete method to delete Form 941 returns prepared in TaxBandits.
- Use List method to list all Form 941 for a Submission or Employer.
- Use Validate method to audit the data of Form 941 before transmission to the IRS.
- Use Transmit method to transmit the 941 to the IRS.
- Use Status method to check the status of the 941 after transmission.