Webhooks are used to notify clients when one of your Employer/Payer has filled and completed the business form. The webhook payload includes business data such as the BusinessID, StatusMessage as well as the link to download the completed form.
Configure the Webhook for Business Complete Status:
- Log in to the developer console.
- Sandbox Console URL: sandbox.taxbandits.com
- Live Console URL: console.taxbandits.com
- Then navigate to Settings >> Webhooks.
- Click the Add Webhook button and choose the Event Type as Business Complete while setting up your Webhook URL.
- After entering the Callback URL, click on the Submit button. Ensure that the callback URL is valid because the API will post a sample JSON. The callback URL is expected to return HTTP 200 response code in order to remain active. If the API doesn’t return 200 response code, then the callback URL will go inactive. You can retry posting the sample data to make the callback URL Active. Once the Employer/Payer has completed the business form, and the status has been changed, It will be notified to clients via Webhook.