Form 943, Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees, is a form used by agricultural employers who have agricultural employees who are liable to income tax, social security, or Medicare withholding.
Here’s how Form 943 endpoint may be used:
- Call the Auth method to get the access token. This access token must be supplied in the request header as the ‘Bearer‘ token. Refer OAuth 2.0 Authentication for more information on JWT authentication and how to integrate with the subsequent requests.
- Use ValidateForm method to validate the field level specifications of form 943 before creating the form. (Optional)
- Use Create method to create Form 943 in TaxBandits.
- Use DownloadForm8453EMP method to download form 8453 EMP using the RecordId if the Signature Type is "FORM 8453 EMP."
- Use UploadForm8453EMP method to sign and upload the form after you've downloaded it.
- Use Get method to retrieve the Form 943 return information
- Use GetPDF method to return the link to the Form 943 in PDF format. Webhook has to be set up for this.
- Use Update method to make changes to an existing Form 943 returns.
- Use Delete method to delete Form 943 returns prepared in TaxBandits.
- Use List method to list all Form 943 for a Submission or Employer.
- Use Validate method to audit the data of Form 943 before transmission to the IRS.
- Use Transmit method to transmit the 943 to the IRS.
- Use Status method to check the status of the 943 after transmission.