Fill out Form 1099-DIV for each individual:
- Whom you've paid $10 or more in cash or other property in dividends and other payouts.
- Whom you've withheld and paid any foreign taxes on dividends and other equity distributions.
- Under the backup withholding regulations, for whom you've withheld any federal income tax on dividends.
- To whom you have made a liquidation payment of $600 or more in cash or other property.
Here’s how Form 1099-DIV endpoint may be used:
- Call the Auth method to get the access token. This access token must be supplied in the request header as the ‘Bearer‘ token. Refer OAuth 2.0 Authentication for more information on JWT authentication and how to integrate with the subsequent requests.
- Use ValidateForm method to validate the field level specifications of form 1099-DIV before creating the form.(Optional)
- Use Create method to create Form 1099-DIV for recipients under payer.
- Use RequestDraftPdfUrl to return the Draft PDF for review purposes. These forms are not transmitted and will have a watermark "For Review only" on it
- Use Update method to make changes to an existing Form 1099-DIV returns.
- Use Delete method to delete 1099-DIV return prepared in TaxBandits.
- Use Validate method to audit the data of Form 1099-DIV before transmission to the IRS.
- Use Transmit method to transmit the 1099-DIV to the IRS.
- Use RequestPdfURL method to retrieve PDFs for single or multiple recipients.
- Use Status method to check the status of the 1099-DIV after transmission.
- Use List method to list all Form 1099-DIV for a Submission or Payer.
- Use Get method to retrieve the Form 1099-DIV return information
- Use GetPDF method to return the link to the Form 1099-DIV in PDF format. Webhook has to be set up for this.